Saturday, August 31, 2019

Loving what I do!

Hello folks!

I have not published anything for a while!

My current life chapter is my passion!

I am currently activating an event for Protect The Harvest at the Nebraska State Fair, educating the crowd on what PTH does...I am proud to educate on animal welfare, keeping the consumers informed of the threats to our American Agriculture. You see, Protect The Harvest is a non-profit organization protecting farmers, ranchers, animal owners, circuses, zoos, PBR, rodeos, animal production groups rights out of the hands of NGO groups...SO, if you want to keep owning animals, eating meat, drinking real milk, BACON, BACON...learn more of the mission of Protect The Harvest!

I am an animal lover, have 4 dogs!

Please follow me as I love God, love my family, and love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment